martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Reflection for the conferences - The Global Education Conference Network

Reflection for the conferences - The Global Education Conference Network

I am so glad I had the opportunity to participate in two great conferences on November 21, 2013 as part of the Global 2013 Education Conferences. The moderators were Antonio Delgado, from Puerto Rico, and Sergio Bosio, from Argentina. I am so proud of my profession and the opportunity to participate in this important event makes me even more proud.
 Thank you so much for the opportunity to attend and participate in the conferences. It was a wonderful experience, and made me even more sure that I really like and love what I do, and gave me more strategies on how to keep helping my students to learn.  
Over the course of the conferences, both moderators were very engaging and gave expert advice to all the questions the attendees had. I needed that, by this time as educators we can feel a little burnout by the system or the lack of interest of our students; but the information I received from both conferences helped me to shake that out of my system and be more hopeful for the future of our education system.
The advice and knowledge has been tremendously helpful throughout these last weeks. I truly appreciate the chance to participate and hope to have the chance again next year.
ATT. Jamie Ortiz
Views: 7

Comment

You need to be a member of The Global Education Conference Network to add comments!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario